I have received NAET treatments from acupuncturist, Kris Shaw, to treat my sensitivity to petroleum by-products. Most candles are made from these crude chemicals. My reaction to being in a room where candles are burning or around gas or diesel fumes created severe symptoms for me.
After being treated with NAET, I am now able to be around burning candles, petroleum products, & gas fumes without feeling sick or wiped out. This gives me greater freedom of movement and peace of mind when I’m with friends socially. I’ve noticed a difference in my energy levels and stamina after doing the basic NAET treatments.
Susan A from Seattle, WA Nov, 2012